Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy for
I tried to include a lot of pattern and color this week!
1. Teacher Work Day
White t - Banana Republic
Jeans - GAP
*Note to self: These jeans are comfy but not very flattering :/
Scarf - Loft
Boat shoes - Sperry
Navy button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy store
 2. Night out with Friends
Cardigan - Banana Republic
Tank & Skinnies - Target
Flats - Marshalls
Flower pin - JC Penneys
Gold button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy store

 3. Happy Memorial Day!
Dress & Bass sandals - Thrifted
Belt - gifted
Brooch & poly wog earrings - vintage
 4. Take Me Out to the First Ball Game of the Season...
 printed top - Lerner
Skinny jeans - Target
Ivory mum earrings - Claire's
Sparkly belt - Jessica Simpson
Bronze flats - Marshalls
Animal print bag - Banana Republic
*hubby sneakily bought this for me because it was "too cute to pass up"! :)
I would agree!!
Thanks for stopping by! :) Whitney

3 comments:

  1. Great outfits!
    Love your scarf and flower pin!

    Stopping by from the pleated poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sperrys paired with the scarf! great outtfits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kassie, Kelsey and Allison!! That striped scarf is one of my very favorites for summer :) Thanks for the love!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.