Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for
Taking pictures of my outfits each week helps me to:
-wear more of my clothes
-put together original outfits
-try out new accessories
-and not get stuck in clothing ruts!
Thanks to my hubby for being my photographer each week.

Here's what I wore this week:
1. Shirt Dress
Dress - Nordstrom Rack
Leggings - TJ Maxx
Animal print shoes - Bandolino
Gold earrings - Macys
Tortoise shell watch - JCPenneys
 2. Spring Neutrals
Top & jacket - Macys
Beaded necklace - F21
Belt - TJ Maxx
Skirt - Nordstrom Rack
Bronze flats - Marshalls
 My cats know the routine and wanted in on the picture taking :)
 3. Friday :)
beads - Wal-Mart several years ago
Top - GAP
Jeans - Target
button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy store
Glittery boat shoes - Sperry
 4. Running Errands
Top & Beads - Old Navy
Jeans - Target
Flats - GAP
Button Earrings -  Polka-Dotty Place etsy store
5. Turquoise & Mustard
Checked shirt - ON
Cardigan, skirt & belt - GAP
Mustard mum earrings & pom pom flower - Polka-Dotty Place etsy store
6.  Ruffles
Ruffley top - Nordstrom Rack
cardigan - JC Pennys
Belt - Betsey Johnson
skirt - thrifted
pointy flats - Ralph Lauren
Thanks for stopping by!!  :) Whitney

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by from the Pleated Poppy, and I wanted to say you have the cutest outfits! I love, love, love the turquoise beads in the third outfit, and the color-combo in the fifth outfit. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.