Sunday, May 27, 2012

Baby Shower in a Box

My last several posts have been about my SIL's baby shower.
My contributions had to be mailable.
 I found some cute thank yous to match our color theme.
We are going to have everyone write out their address on an envelope
so that the expectant mommy will have one less thing to do.
 I found this cute owl plate and cup at Target
for the big sister to be:
 Got a little something to add to our big gift.
 I was also in charge of making banners:
I used sticker letters, scrapbook paper and glue sticks to make them.
I made banners that said:
"It's a Girl!"
"Gifts"
"Eleanor Rose"
They each went into their own baggie, with a paper clip for each letter and green yard.
 Luckily my box got there in plenty of time.
Tune in later this week for a play by play of the actual event!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all of your great contributions from so far away. We did miss having you there, most definitely, but Jacque was a wonderful stand-in. :) We love Jacque! Addison did enjoy her special plate and cup that you picked out for her. I do believe a good time was had by all. :) Love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.