Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to my super mom!!
She's been a mom for over 30 years so she's kind of a PRO!
Just a few of the fun things that I've learned from my mom...
-how to bake
-how to be a hostess with the mostess
for any type of party or shower
-how to be crafty
-how to love desserts
-chocolate is a very important food group
-how to take great pictures
-how to be a great, working mom
-how to do nice things for people year round to make them feel special
-the art of writing thank you notes
-homemade is always better than store bought
-how to share a good recipe
-how to decorate for the holidays
I'm looking forward for her to teach me how to...
-sew curtains, pillows, etc.
-make homemade bread/cinnamon rolls
-how to make a Ding Dong cake that doesn't slide apart
-make caramel corn
-reteach me how to make bows for presents
-anything concerning taking care of plants
-the art of wreath making
-how to braid hair

We can't wait to see you in 23 days :)

Happy Mother's Day to ALL moms
(moms to be, pet moms, future moms, and like your moms) today!!

3 comments:

  1. She's so cute! Just like her daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh and my mom taught me how to make homemade caramel corn when I was little. I haven't done it in years, but it's so amazing! I'm kind of craving it now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a sweet Mother's Day surprise. I have 3 grown up children who make me proud. I must have done something right. :) Being a Mom is definitely the best thing ever! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.