Saturday, May 26, 2012

Baby Games

Baby Shower continued...
Go here to read about the invitations to the shower.
My next job was the games and activities.

I found these Wishes for Baby printable cards
  that were adorable.
I Googled Wishes for baby cards,
looked at the images,
found a few that I liked,
printed to see if I still liked them
and then went with these.
 I printed them on some raspberry card stock.
There will be one card at each place setting.
I did mine in advance and sent it with the others.

 I was looking around on-line and wanted to find a baby game to play
that I'd never done before.
Price is Right for Babies was the winner.
I found some printable ones but they weren't great
so I made my own with the help of Target.com

 Hope these turn out to be fun!
My mom bought potted pink plants (say that 5 times fast!) for centerpieces
and for prizes for the games.
Good idea mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.