Friday, May 18, 2012

Titanic

I'm slightly obsessed with all things related to The Titanic.
I find the whole thing f.a.s.c.i.n.a.t.i.n.g.
and so do my students.

The 100th anniversary of the sinking of The Titanic was in April.
We were exploring some nonfiction texts
and doing some research on the ship.
We were all loving doing the research
and they could have studied this historical event for weeks!

They had to draw The Titanic in the center of their paper
and then write facts all around the ship.
They selected facts that were interesting to them.
Here were the finished products:
 These are some of the facts that the kids thought were most interesting:
 This was a really fun research project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.