Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy
Here are my favorite outfits from this week:
1. Pop of Coral
Stripey seer sucker jacket & neutral belt - TJ Maxx
Coral cami - Limited
Green skirt - Thrifted
Bronze flats - Marshalls
earrings - gifted
 2. Summer
 Jean jacket, t & belt - GAP
Green skirt - Loft
Leather button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
Bronze flats - Marshalls
Initial wooden necklace - getdolledupboutique
*I bought myself this necklace a few years ago and l.o.v.e. it!
  Thanks for stopping by! :) Whitney

5 comments:

  1. you have such cute style! love that first outfit.i want that jacket!

    xo ashley


    ashleytrujillo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! That jacket is one of my favorite spring items. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Just adorable. Love that bright green on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rae! Green is my favorite color so I wear it as much as possible!!

      Delete
  3. super cute outfits! love the green!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.