Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up the Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy
My hubby (AKA my photographer) started a new internship,
is teaching summer school,
is working on his research study A LOT and
our schedules are not matching up very well right now
so I don't have much to show for my attempts
at looking stylish this week.

 1. Field Trip to the Aquarium
Plaid top - Old Navy
Wooden Beads - Straw Market @ Bahamas
Leather button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy store
Belt - TJ Maxx
Skirt - Thrifted
Fuscia Flats - Target
 2.8 Days of School Left
Leopard top - Nordstrom Rack
Purple cardigan - Loft
Pink Belt - Liz Claiborne
Fuscia Pants - INC
Flats - ON
Gold  earrings - Macys
*Note to self:
Asking a student to take your picture is not the best idea you've ever had.

Thanks for visiting!  Whitney

6 comments:

  1. GINGHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks for stopping by the blog!!! Go buy that skirt (windsor.com)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hia, thanks a lot for visiting my blog! :)love the gingham shirt outfit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your outfits are so precious! You are a very classy lady. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had the same outcome asking my step son (6) to take pics, one had a big finger through it though haha. Love the first outfit, i see that shirt on bloggers and wish i could get it here in the uk. Its just so versatile!and the belt on the green is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.