Wednesday, April 15, 2015

DIY Butterfinger Blizzards


My favorite type of Blizzards are BUTTERFINGER.
Kevin and I enjoy having these for dessert 
and will often wrap up date night with homemade blizzards.

I prefer to make my own at home instead of swinging by DQ.
Mine are cheaper, better and better for you.

Here's my recipe:
Vanilla frozen yogurt (we love Kroger brand)
1 snack size Butterfinger per person
1 T milk

Start by chopping up your Butterfinger.  One snack size Butterfinger is plenty for one small blizzard.  Chop it and have it ready to mix in.

Each serving will need 4-6 scoops of ice cream in a cup, add in a splash of milk.  Stir until well combined and add in chopped Butterfinger.

You could easily switch out the Butterfinger for
mini m&ms
Oreos
Butterfingers
or any other candy bar

What's your favorite kind of Blizzard?

4 comments:

  1. Yum! I love blizzards...DQ is my favorite place to get ice cream. My favorite is the chocolate cherry blizzard, but I like them all. :) I'll have to remember the DIY option for date night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so yummy! And Butterfingers are one of Corey's favorite chocolate bars so if I'm feeling nice at the grocery store this week I may just pick up some stuff to make these! Hope your week is going good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds yummy! I love butterfinger blizzards too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I haven't had a butter finger blizzard in so long - this looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.