Thursday, November 27, 2014

We are Thankful

As 2014 is wrapping up,
I'm realizing there is so much to be thankful for at our house.

We are all healthy, doing jobs we love, living in our own home, have two dependable cars, are making many new friends in Mississippi, have found a wonderful church and so much more.  2014 has been a good year and we still have several weeks of fun that have yet to happen.

I am thankful for you and always appreciate you reading PDP.  I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family or friends this year.

Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!!
I'm taking the next few days off to enjoy time with some of my favorite people.

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your sweet family! I'm thankful to have connected with you this year. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.