Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What We Wore Wednesday

Warmer temps = brighter wardrobe
at our house.
It's been fun to pull out our summer clothes and put together some new looks.

Here are our best looks of the week:
1. Going Shopping
cardigan - Goodwill
chambray top - JCP (NEW)
{I've been living in this shirt!!}
jeggings - JCP
fuschia flats - Target
dangly earrings - Limited
Olive's wearing - outfit from Carters & mocs from The Coral Pear

 2. Olive's 1st Family Birthday Party
{I LOVED both of our outfits and can't wait to wear them again!}
lace top - Limited (NEW)
black jeans - Wal-Mart (NEW)
flats - Target
earrings - Charlotte Russe
 gray pearls - Macys
Olive's wearing - Baby Gap dress (NEW) & mocs from The Coral Pear

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

3 comments:

  1. Loved this post! You are looking so slim, Whitney!! That lace top is adorable! I'm going to have to look for one similar to re-create that look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I didn't get the notification email that google couldn't send my comment to you - so maybe it's fixed??! :D

    ~kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute!! Summer clothes are so fun!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.