Monday, May 12, 2014

1st of Many Mother's Days Together

Last year was technically my first Mother's day,
but this year was my first Mother's Day with a baby IN my arms.
I prefer this version - hands down :)
We'd been battling the sickies all week but everyone woke up feeling GREAT on Mother's Day.  That was the nicest gift I could have received!!  We enjoyed...
sleeping in
a relaxing day together
sweet cards
phone calls
errands & a little shopping
an overdue oil change/tire rotation - ah the perks of being a grown up :)
frappuccinos
dinner at PF  Changs
a family walk under a pink puffy cloud filled sky 
good conversations
& banana cake

Olive loves people and loves the perks of graduating to sitting in a high chair.
She waves at everyone and gets lots of attention.
We bring snacks, a bag full of toys and usually make it through dinner no problem.
 Hope you had a wonderful day, too!!

1 comment:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.