Thursday, May 22, 2014

Trend or Trash: Crop???

I'm seeing CROP TOPS in almost every store this season.  They seem to be solid, patterned, floral and lacey.  There are so many varieties and lots of options
but
is this a good Summer trend or a trash idea??

via asos

Whitney says:
I appreciate that some ladies have lovely, toned abs that they are dying to show off, but I do not want to see them.  I think that crop tops are best left out of people's wardrobes this season (and forever).  Maybe it's because I'm in my 30s, or maybe because I'm a mom, but I prefer to be more covered up and am not really a fan of showing your stomach off in your every day outfits.  It seems awkward to me to be wearing a dressy outfit and have your stomach showing.  Save crop tops for swim suit cover ups or layer them with a tank underneath.

What do you think??

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, yes, totally agree! What are these designers thinking??

    kristen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I don't have that 6-pack, nor am I currently working on it, haha, I wouldn't buy one. And personally, I think it's a bad idea. Leave some imagination girls! Not everyone wants to see what you're advertising!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.