Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What WE Wore Wednesday

The Spring weather has definitely brightened up my wardrobe and it's been fun to wear clothes I haven't seen in months - well actually longer since I was pregnant last Spring!!  I was going through the pictures on my phone and realized I had ZERO posed pictures for this post.  At first I was bummed, then I realized that we got to do a lot of fun things and my outfits really reflect that this week!!  Hooray for good friends and fun family times.  I think I could get used to these ACTION outfit shots!!

Here are my favorite looks for the week:
 1. PhD Graduation Day in Utah
lace dress & cardigan - JCP (NEW)
*I was hoping to find a neutral dress to wear to graduation but my husband insisted that this dress was the one.  He was right :)
mint necklace - gift
yellow earrings - Francesca's
Olive's dress and mary janes - Target
strawberry outfit - Carters

 2. Playdate with Friends!!
cardigan - Banana Republic
chambray shirt - JCP (NEW)
jeggings - JCP
earrings & brown flats - Payless (NEW)
Olive's lemon outfit - Carters

3. Hanging out in Jackson Hole, Wyoming
sparkly sweatshirt - JCP (NEW)
jeggings - JCP
earrings - Limited
Olive's outfit is from Target

 4. Dessert Date with Friends
heart cardigan - J.Crew
chambray shirt & jeggings - JCP
necklace - Bitey Beads
Olive's outfit from the Utah bookstore & cardigan from Target

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

5 comments:

  1. Love your necklace and dress combo! Such beautiful colors~

    Elizabeth
    www.allkindsofthingsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo of your dress and statement necklace! Your daughter is such a cutie in her polka dot cardi!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so very well put together my dear!! I love your style - it's very classic with a great pop of color. Can't wait to see more :)

    Kristen
    http://upnorthmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ladies are so cute and fashionable! Like mother like daughter. You both look great in every photo! ;)

    God bless
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color Red is your color. You both look great!
    http://www.biggirlsguide.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.