Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What We Wore this Week

I started documenting my outfits a few years ago to help me wear more of the items in my closet and challenge myself to put together new looks each week.  It turns out that putting together outfits was easier to do when I was working full time and dressing up each day.  So I am still finding my casual rhythm and working on feeling comfortable in more casual, relaxed outfits each day. 

Our favorite outfits this week:

1. Staple Stripey Blazer
blazer - TJ Maxx
top - Limited
necklace - GroopDealz
jeans & loafers - Target

 2. Running Errands
cardigan - JCrew
top - Loft
necklace - gift
earrings - Limited
jeans - Target
flats - Lucky

Olive turned 10 months old this week
and we are having a lot of fun picking out her outfits.

Stripey Overload
hoodie & leggings - Target
moccs - The Coral Pear

 Polka-Dotty Peplum Chambray
Carters + lace headband (gift)
I just LOVE chambray + polka-dots, MOM!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

4 comments:

  1. Your reasoning for documenting your outfits is one of the main reasons I started my blog! It really does help! Love all of your outfits!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with that green flower necklace in the second outfit - perfect for spring! Love all of these looks, your daughter is so precious!

    Tay
    waverlyandwestbourne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing your cute outfits ... and that little cute pie angel of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute little girl! I love the chambray and polkadots, too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.