Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hunting for...

a new convertible car seat!!

Olive is quickly approaching the weight limit of her current car seat so we are starting the search for a new one.  I've been really happy with her Chicco Key Fit 30 car seat/stroller combo.  It's been comfortable, easy to carry, safe, easy to use and it still looks brand new after almost a year of constantly being used.  My only complaint is the small sun canopy.
via toysrus

I want her new convertible car seat to be:
SAFE
COMFORTABLE
AFFORDABLE
GENDER NEUTRAL
EASY TO CLEAN

I'm not married to a certain brand and am excited to hear your recommendations.  Please share good/bad experiences with car seats so I can find the perfect one for us!!
THANK YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. We got the Britax Roundabout 55 when Clay was around 6 months (so over a year ago) and I love it! It was on the list of the top ten safest, can be rear or forward facing, they usually have color options, and I found it through Amazon on sale plus free shipping! I think they've discontinued the 55 this year for an upgraded model (the G4?). I haven't had any complaints and recommend it to anyone who asks!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.