Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Farmer's Market

I'd read lots of good things about the Farmer's Market in downtown Little Rock so I was excited to check it out.  It's right along the river front and there are tons of local vendors to buy from.  We had a great time and really enjoyed this family friendly activity.  The Market is open on Tuesday and Saturday mornings.

 We shopped for produce outside and then tried out the restaurants inside.
I saw everyone eating these yummy Le Pops popsicles so I was excited to give them a try!
 We tried peach, coconut and chocolate.
Everyone LOVED them and wanted to try more flavors.
 The boys
 The weather was perfect and we really enjoyed our outing.  Can't wait to go back SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.