Saturday, August 24, 2013

Chicken Chimichangas

I love all mexican food and we eat it a lot.  It's easy to put together and great left over.  
Here's my latest favorite recipe for 
CHICKEN CHIMICHANGAS

Ingredients:
Taco Seasoning
water 
shredded chicken
large tortilla shells
shredded Pepper Jack cheese
salsa

Follow directions on taco seasoning packet adding chicken and water.
 Scoop out a generous amount of chicken onto one tortilla.
 Top with Pepper Jack cheese.
 Bake in a greased pan at 400F for 15 minutes.
Broil for 2-3 minutes afterwards to get a crunchy layer on top.
 Serve with refried beans, corn & your favorite salsa.
 These a great left over too!  You can substitute your favorite cheese for the pepper jack cheese if you don't care for the spicy cheese.  I made them with cheddar cheese before and they were good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.