Wednesday, February 25, 2015

What I've Been Wearing

I found a few pictures on Pinterest this week to inspire my outfits.  I know the concept of inspired by Pinterest is not a new one, but it's my first go at it.  I loved the outfit inspiration and really enjoyed hunting in my closet to recreate the outfits.  I also did well with my fashion goals for the week: curl my hair, wear a variety of accessories, change up my footwear and put together new outfits from pieces I already own.

My favorite outfits of the week:
1. Running Errands
sweater - GAP outlet
earrings - Versona
necklace - gift
chambray top & jeans - Old Navy
flats - Target

 **** Inspired by this picture on Pinterest: ****



2. Weekending
top - Old Navy
floral sweatshirt - GAP outlet
earrings - boutique
minty necklace - gift
jeans - Old Navy
loafers - Target



**** Inspired by this look on Pinterest: ****

I've already pinned several outfits to inspire my looks in the coming weeks!  If you don't use Pinterest for outfit inspiration, you definitely should give it a try.  I'm going to try to replicate this outfit next week.  I love the classic black and white with a little leopard and a red lip.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

3 comments:

  1. You did great with the Pinterest inspired outfits. I love both of those necklaces! I'm looking forward to seeing your black and white outfit. I wish I could get inspired and put together more fashionable outifts. You are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfits are so cute, I'm so impressed you were able to make them look like the Pinterest version with things you already had in your closet!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.