Monday, February 9, 2015

Follow Me on Pinterest!!

I joined Pinterest a long time ago in the hopes that I could cancel all of my magazine subscriptions and find free inspiration/recipes/ideas on-line.  I am happy to report that I still love pinterest years later and it's usually my first place to go for a little inspiration.  I only have a couple of free/gift magazine subscriptions coming to my house now.

I've currently been looking for
good recipes for ground turkey and purple cabbage, house decorating ideas, storage solutions for garages, outfit inspiration pictures and 2nd birthday party ideas.  

Follow me @ polkadottyplace

Some of my recent favorite pins are...
I love floral and stripes together for Spring.
 Perfect mixing of patterns!  Floral blazer, striped blouse and blue pants... Women's spring fashion clothing outfit

I love these layered pearls + chambray top!
 Two Thirty-Five Designs: Casual Friday Link Up & Open Group Pinterest Board

I had a delicious turkey meatloaf from Whole Foods and am eager to replicate it.  I am not really a meat loaf fan, but I've been anxious to make this again.
I never knew that I liked meatloaf until I tried this several years ago. I mean, really. Meat loaf? Loaf of meat? I understand its an accurate description of the dish, but it certainly could use a better name. But never mind that. The most important thing about this dish is that kids like it too. …

Dalmatian print is everywhere right now.  
I love these curtains and the whole room really.
 Spotted: DIY dalmatian print drapes

Aren't these gorgeous studs??
 Crowned Quartz Knob #anthropologie

Beignets have sounded good ever since our trip to the coast.
With Mardi Gras coming up, I thought I would share some Mini Beignets, my favorite dessert from the beautiful city of New Orleans! These are so good!!
 
Are you on Pinterest?
Leave me your username in the comments because I'd LOVE to follow you!!

5 comments:

  1. I love following you on Pinterest :) In fact, I'm going to make those very beignets that I pinned from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Whitney.....long time lurker first time commenter. I just wanted to say I love your blog. Your daughter (and cats) are so darn cute! I'm following you on Instagram and Pinterest too. If you would like to follow me back I am @ ellyor on Pinterest and elbelle67 on Instagram...have a great day! Elly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula Deen has a great beignet recipe. If you make it, I would recommend halving it because it makes tons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dalmatian print IS everywhere, and I love it! It's such a fresh alternative to leopard/cheetah print (which I will always love!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following now! I love those anthro earrings. I have a friend who makes jewelry like that - but she's all sold out of her studs. I might need to get those.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.