Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What Whitney Wore

We have had weather in the sunny 60s, rain and snow in Utah this week.  My wardrobe has gotten brighter, included animal prints and I've been wearing LOTS of layers.  I'm hot one minute and freezing the next... hello 30th week of pregnancy.  PS Apparently, this week could alternatively be titled The Week of the Ponytail.

Here's what I've been wearing:
1. Going Shopping
jean jacket & t - GAP
belt - Charlotte Russe
earrings - Francesca's 
scarf - Wal-Mart
skinnies - Motherhood
printed oxfords - TJ Maxx

2. Making the Best of a Snowy Day in March
swing jacket - Macys
top & pants - Motherhood
belt - Micheal Kors
earrings - Charlotte Russe
flats - Bandolino

 3. Pink + Orange
cardigan - Banana Republic
statement necklace & earrings - gift
belt - Charlotte Russe (NEW)
top & skirt - Motherhood
flats - Wal-Mart

I'm linking up with Lindsey and Style Elixir

1 comment:

  1. Whitney,
    You look GREAT!! Look number 2 is my favorite. You are such a stylish little pregnant lady.

    XOXO,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.