Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bunny Pancakes

Here's an easy way to make an Easter breakfast for yourself or for your family.
Bunny Pancakes!

 I love Bisquick pancakes and always use the pancake recipe on the side of the box.
I add a Tablespoon or two of flour to the recipe to make them extra fluffy.

Here are the tools you'll need:
Do the head first and then quickly add on each year.
 Let cook for several minutes and then carefully flip.

 I decided that my Easter bunnies needed some speckled eggs.
So I added mini chocolate chips to the remaining batter.
 Eggs!!
 My ultra thin spatula worked perfectly for this job.

 Ta Da!!

 These fluffy pancakes will be a crowd pleaser for sure!
Linking up with Six Sisters' Stuff

1 comment:

  1. These are just so adorable, what a clever idea! Hope you will check out our site sometime too! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.