Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What Whitney Wore

My week was filled with teaching, baby showers, a wedding and traveling.
Here are the outfits I put together for my 28 week baby bump.

1. Friend Baby Shower
dress - Limited
Cardigan & polka-dotted tights - Macys
Gold belt - Charlotte Russe
Gold earrings - Franchesca's
heels - Ralph Lauren

 2. Teaching
cardigan, top & jeans - Motherhood
belt - GAP
scarf - TJ Maxx
flats - Payless

 3.  Going to the Chapel...
faux fur cardigan - Macys (NEW)
dress - Maternity
pearls - Charlotte Russe
Two toned heels -Franco Sarto

 4. Family Baby Shower
dress - Motherhood
polka-dotted top - Thrifted
flower pin - Kohls
coral belt & earrings - Charlotte Russe
flats - Payless

Linking up with

3 comments:

  1. You have lovely maternity clothes! You really do look so put-together! I think my favorite is the striped dress with the flower pin - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful!!! Baby Olive is growing! Love he faux fur jacket on you girl!! As always you look great!!
    Go Irish,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I especially like outfit #3 with that faux fur jacket- such a pretty color on you! Found you through the PP link up :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.