Friday, March 8, 2013

High Five for Friday

The best parts of my week were...

1. Learning to laugh at myself during pregnancy...
greetings 27 week kankles
2. I've never really been known as a doughnut eater
but these past few years I've developed quite a craving for these yummy treats.
A cute student brought in doughnuts for my whole class
 and I was happy to join in the party. 
Which one would you have chosen??
I went with the fudgey coated chocolate ones.
3. I've been having fun dressing my baby bump 
and I'm proud to say that I can still wear this entire non-maternity outfit :)  yay!
4. I bought my first jar of coconut oil and did a treatment on my hair.
I got a haircut last week and think I'll try to deep condition my hair at least once a week.
 5. My hubby added these limited edition Lucky Charms to our grocery cart this week because "we have to eat fun things for St. Patrick's Day!"  Can't argue with that :)

I'm extra excited for a baby shower/family filled weekend.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Linking up with

1 comment:

  1. The doughnuts look amazing. I love doughnuts that have chocolate frosting on top!
    Love that outfit! The colors and stripes and polka dots are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.