Thursday, March 7, 2013

Aunt Whitney

I've been "Aunt Whitney" for 5 or so years now.
Nit-Nee for a few of those years.
I love this title and have a lot of fun with my little people.
I have 6 nieces and 2 nephews.
Addison, Addison, Hayden, Allie, Ella, John-Paul, Eleanor & Krissy.
They ALL live in Indiana so I have to be a little creative to be a good aunt.
We talk on the phone, Facetime, used to Skype, send mail, watch videos of them, send packages, hang out with them a lot when I'm in town for the holidays or for vacations and talk regularly.  They love to hear about my cats so we talk about pets.  I always have "special treats" in my purse so they know they can get some candy out of me when I'm around. 

Here are some of my favorite pictures with them:
 Such a fun bunch of kiddos.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic where one of your nieces is posing like you...adorable!!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.