Friday, March 29, 2013

Hello Friday!!

March seemed to go by s-l-o-w-l-y but it's hard to believe that April is almost here.  I'm excited to ring in a new month with my SPRING BREAK!!  

Here were the best parts of my week:

1. My class wrapped up Teacher Appreciation Week by giving me a MONEY TREE!  They all brought in donations and my room mom taped them to a lovely house plant.  #imspoiled I am NOT good with plants but I'm going to try really hard to be a good horticulturist from here on out.  I'm just hoping that my furry littler herbivores don't make salad of this plant too quickly.

2. I'm getting really excited for my next shower with my teacher friends!


3. My book club recently read The Happiness Project and our host for the month gave us each this framed print.  It makes me smile to see it sitting on my bookshelf!

 4. I received a little care package in the mail with a board book and personalized burp cloths!!  Aren't they adorable?!?!

5. My 30 week baby bump makes me smile :)

Linking up with Life Rearranged and Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Is that print available online somewhere? It's so pretty!

    Love your happy Friday list! enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, I found it at Wal-Mart several years ago :( I keep looking each Spring to see if they'll bring it back but that's yet to happen. I've seen similar (much pricier) versions out there but expect to see a blog post if I do run across them again!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.