Friday, March 1, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up

This week seemed to d-r-a-g on and on so I'm extra excited to welcome Friday!

1. I got this necklace several months ago on clearance at Dillards
and finally put together a great outfit for it.
My students loved the necklace so much that I had to ask them to quit touching it!

2. I got a box filled with these adorable baby clothes this week.

3. I cracked open this treat filled cookbook to try out their recipe for
  Sour Cream Breakfast Buns

 4. While the view outside my Utah window looks like this...
 We are dreaming of the warmer, spring days ahead.
The boys soak up as much sunshine as they can each day.
 Topher enjoys playing with his brother :)

 5.  My hubby and I have enjoyed trading messages back and forth for all of February.
My current message says,
"I love you because you plan adventures for me that I'd never plan for myself."
and this was one of my favorite messages.

I'm linking up with 

1 comment:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.