Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WIWW

My week was full of teaching and traveling.
I've been trying to find outfits that are
comfortable AND stylish
 to dress my baby bump.
Here are the outfits that I put together for this week:

1. Black & White - Marion's Trend of the Month
dress - Motherhood
collared shirt - thrifted
flower pin - Kohls
earrings - Charlotte Russe
booties - BORN
2. Black and Blue
sweater - LOFT
turtleneck & skinnies - Motherhood
button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy shop
flower pin - JC Penneys
polka-dotted belt - Macys
 25 week baby bump

 3. Happy Valentine's Day!
printed cardigan - JCrew (NEW)
flower - Nordstrom Rack
dress - Old Navy

 4.   Hanging out in The Tetons
minty cardigan - JCrew (NEW)
turtleneck - Target
corduroys - Motherhood
statement necklace - Groop Dealz
belt - Old Navy

I'm linking up with

3 comments:

  1. Hi Whitney, just browsing through Marion's link up. I think your outfits are just as cute as your baby bump :)

    Kali
    Kali Now Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flowers!! I need a few of those too!! Found you through Marion's link up, so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking so gorgeous! Love the big flower pins!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.