Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What Whitney Wore

My wardrobe seemed to be on repeat this week.
I found comfort in outfits that I knew were sure fire combinations.
I'll blame this on a busy work week and traveling;
*I try not to blog repeat outfits 
because I don't want you to get bored
but rest assured that I do rewear my favorite combos regularly.
I was able to come up with a few new outfits for you.

1. Matching Smatching
*I'm loving the fact that everything matches in fashion right now
top - thrifted with brand new tags on it for $6
belt - Target
necklace - vintage
colored jeans - Motherhood (NEW)
wedges - Naturalizer

2. Black on Black
scarf - Wal-mart
earrings - Francesca's
top & skinnies - Motherhood (NEW)
belt - Target
spotted oxfords - TJ Maxx

 Linking up with

3 comments:

  1. Leopard is such a great print! And it looks so good on you!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are showing!!! :) I'm sure we will see a change when you come home in March. You look great! Love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! I love the combination of the leopard and yellow! Great idea! You should stop by and link up to Diaries of A Bargainista!

    All Things Alisa
    http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.