Friday, February 8, 2013

Hello Friday!!

Happy almost weekend to you!
The best parts of my week were:

1. A much needed roadtrip 
to sunny, 70 degree Las Vegas happened this week.
Good morning view from our hotel room.

2. Spent some time at the Kate Spade outlet.
I would've loved to buy armfuls of things 
but I selected two must have items.
This diaper bag with matching zippered pouch came home with me.
Would it be weird to start carrying a diaper bag 4 months before your baby arrives???
Unfortunately, the eat cake bag will have to wait until next time.
 
3. We celebrated the 100th day of school this week!
We did 100 themed things all day long and the kids were in heaven.
They asked if we could start celebrating more days like this one.

4. I was excited to find a few cardigans at the J.Crew outlet with my giftcard
that I could wear now AND post pregnancy.
Can't go wrong with this minty flowy cardigan & the button down heart one is too cute!

5. My good friend Barbara made these ADORABLE baby headbands for me!
I need to get some pointers from her so I can have a stylish little one.
 
My agenda for the weekend:
See a movie, do a registry for baby girl, eat out, watch it snow and sleep :)
Happy weekend to you!
Linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to the Kate Spade outlet this weekend and I just can't wait!

    I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog, you should check it out! http://littlebindc.blogspot.com/2013/01/100th-post-favorite-gifts-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.