Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What Whitney Wore

Hello 24th week of pregnancy!
I'm wearing only maternity pants at this point, I can still wear my stretchy waisted skirts and about half of my regular tops.  I've been doing a little trial run at night to pick out my outfits because I like waking up in the morning with my outfit (and all accessories) ready to go.  Honestly, I can't drag myself out of bed early enough to have a morning fashion show.  Nights work best for me and then I have one less thing to do in the morning.  I'd highly recommend putting together your outfits ahead of time so that you can get the accessories just right and aren't in too big of a rush.

Apparently, I'm wearing a lot of blues and greens lately...
Here are the outfits that I came up with this week:

1. Kate Spade Inspired Outfit
blazer - TJ Maxx
statement necklace - Kate Spade
Top, belt & skirt - Banana Republic
heels - BORN

 2. Colorless Comfort
top & pants - Motherhood
scarf - ??
earrings - gifted
boots - Liz Claiborne

 3. Running Errands
top - Old Navy
pants - Motherhood
necklace - souvenir
flats - Wal-Mart

 4. Colorful Teacher
scarf - TJ Maxx
dress - Old Navy (NEW)
bracelets - Charlotte Russe
belt - Target
shoes - BORN

It was a tough call but outfit #1 was my favorite.
I'm linking up with

6 comments:

  1. Looking lovely mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing, putting my outfits together at night! It helps so much. You are so cute with your baby bump! I love all the bright color you wear and that first outfit is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Kate Spade necklace is amazing! Wish I had that.

    xoxo
    Erin

    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace is amazing! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first and last outfits are my faves! Congratulations on the pregnancy. What an exciting time!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.