Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What Whitney Wore

Welcome to my closet this week.
I had to dress up for Parent-teacher conferences, teaching and put together a few casual outfits.  I'm doing my best to incorporate non-maternity clothes with my maternity items to stretch (literally) my wardrobe as much as possible.

Here are the outfits that I came up with for myself & my 26 week baby bump:
1. Parent-Teacher Conferences (AKA 12 hr workday)
top & skinny jeans - Motherhood
bow earrings - Charlotte Russe
heels - Ralph Lauren

 2. Black & Blue (2nd 12 hour work day)
top & jeans - Motherhood
flower necklace - gift
heels - BORN
 Oliver wanted to show off his stripes too!

 3. Jewel Tones
top - thrifted
jeans - Motherhood
scarf & belt - TJ Maxx
button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy shop
Linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. very cute Whitney!

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/thrift-finds-what-i-wore-wednesday-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so pretty!!! My favorite is the outfit with the belt! It accensuates baby Olive perfectly!! Hope your having a great week with no 12 he workdays!!
    Go Irish!!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.