Monday, February 25, 2013

Mom's Cream Puffs

I remember eating a lot of these growing up
so any time I make my Mom's cream puffs
I get a little nostalgic.

Here's another family recipe for you:
 Thanks mom!

Let's get started:

 I had to add a little more flour to get mine to mix up perfectly.

 I made mini cream puffs this time using my 1.5 inch cookie scoop.
I've also made normal sized ones with just a large spoon.
Both methods work well but you'll have to bake the mini ones less than the big ones.
The pictures show one and a half of the recipe listed above.
I was taking them to an event and wanted to make sure I had enough.

 Instant vanilla pudding looks a little yellow but tastes great.
I've always wanted to try chocolate pudding but have yet to do it.
 Use a small knife to cut a slit in the side of the cream puff once they have cooled.
 A yummy option is to melt some chocolate to drizzle on top.
Here's my microwave/ziploc bag method.
 I did half chocolate and half powdered sugar
then refrigerated them overnight.  

This is another easy recipe that I always have ingredients on hand for at my house.
 Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I have not made those for a long time but they sure look yummy. Maybe I will make some soon. :) Mom

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.