Wednesday, February 13, 2013

100th Day of School

We recently celebrated the 100th day of school.
Some people don't celebrate this fun day but I have a TON of fun with it and we do 100 themed activities for an entire day!  The kids are in heaven and asked if we could start celebrating 110th, 120th, etc. days of school too!

I gave them a 1-0-0 and told them they had to make a picture using the numbers.
I was impressed with how they incorporated them.

 We had 1-0-0 shaped treats.

 We had a range from anywhere from 43-202
and one girl who got exactly 100!
The kids had to group them into tens and then count them to me.

 I gave them PayDay bars and had them write about what they'd spend $100 on.

 We drew ourselves at age 100 and wrote about all the things we'd be doing at 100.
These cracked me up!  Wrinkles, canes, and other funny things.

It's hard to believe that there are only about 75 days left in the school year!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a cute teacher. :) Any chance you'll move back to Indiana? My heart hopes little P gets a teacher as good and caring as you one day.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.