Friday, February 1, 2013

Hello Friday!

Hello weekend.
It's been a busy week filled with heaters going out,
blizzardy conditions resulting in feet of snow
and dinner with friends.

Here were the highlights:
1. Sneak Peek at some nursery items...
Topher approved of course.

2. Craving breakfast for dinner
Hammy Cheesy Eggs and Bumbleberry toast

3. Had my first experience with someone shopping my blog!!
I'd heard about this phenomenon
 where people blog about something and then it magically shows up.
I wasn't a believer... until now!
I mentioned a few weeks ago that I'd love to make a 
and then I got a package in the mail with all the supplies to do it!!
I was tickled pink and can't wait to give it a try soon.


4. I got a new iPad 2 from work and couldn't wait to get a snazzy case for it.
I ordered one off of Amazon, it arrived
and I HATED it.  It was cheapy and didn't meet the description at all.
So hubby helped me to return it and I'm now the proud owner of a solid red,
reliable, durable great case.

5. I've been baking up a storm.
I made these LOVE bars, banana muffins and a few other random things.
Tune back in next week for some great recipes.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. love the nursery items and all of your cute stuff...the polka dot iPad case is to die for cute! happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clicked over from hf4f on FMGD! Wow, I LOVE THAT CAKE! I can't wait to see how it turns out! How awesome! (I hope someone shops my blog sometime soon!) ;)

    xoxo,
    Gayle | Grace for Gayle

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.