Friday, February 15, 2013

Week of Love Wrap Up

This week was full of treats, love and smiles.
It was fun and exhausting.

Here are my top 5 moments of the week:

1. I made a killer peach cobbler 
and ate it with vanilla bean ice cream (half fat of course).
Tune back in for the recipe in the next few days.

2. Kevin is practicing his baby holding skills with one of our furry babies.
Oliver appreciated the cuddles.

3. I was eating lunch when the school secretary delivered these flowers to me!
I was really surprised and love how thoughtful my husband is.
He sent them to school so that my cats wouldn't be able to eat them :)
I loved the pastels, roses and teenie flowers all in a lavender teacup!

4. I got this pint sized outfit from a friend recently...
isn't it adorable?!?!
I'm hoping I can find a mommy sized version of it for myself!

5.  My belly is growing.  Baby girl is the size of a cantaloupe this week.
My students ask me each week to tell them the food equivalent of her.

Linking up with

1 comment:

  1. How sweet of your hubby to send you flowers! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.