Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

What did you wear this week?
I've enjoyed reading and have been inspired by Lindsey's 
what i wore wednesday posts for months
and have finally gotten on board.
Here's what i wore on our cruise:
1. Dress: Electric blue London Times dress from Marshalls
Clutch: Gold Style & Co from Macys - LOVED this... it matched everything,
it held my camera and more and it was easy to hold on to all night.
Shoes: Pointy, nude Nine West heels
Jewelry: Silver seashell bracelet & silver dangly earrings.
2. Dress: Micheal Kors from Norstrom Rack
Bag: Vera Bradley
Shoes: giraffe print Nine West pointy flats
Watch:  khaki rubber watch
3. Little Black Dress by Eliza J via Nordstrom Rack
I wore this to my brother's wedding 
and was anxious to get a chance to wear it again!
Accessories: Pearl cluster earrings from Dillards
4. Top: Classic Gap T
Bottom: Striped shorts from Marshalls
Accessories: Belt from Forever 21, Earrings from Charlotte Russe
5. My favorite cruise dress!!
Dress from Eliza J via Nordstrom Rack
I think I'd like to meet this Eliza J someday...
Accessories: Gold clutch from Macys, peacock bracelets from Charlotte Russe, 
staple pearl earrings, & pointy,nude Nine West heels
6. Polka dot ruffly Willi Smith dress via TJ Maxx
With gold accessories: belt, earrings made by me & gold Nine West flats
7. Little belted black dress: sparkly polka-dots, ruffles, beads, 
& flowery neckline from Muse via Nordstrom Rack
Black and gold bangle from Macys
Black patent Nine West heels

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.