Sunday, October 16, 2011

One Month Left in the 20s

In one month, I'm turning the BIG 3-0!

I got an early birthday present to kick off the celebration!
It started with a package at my door, a birthday poem,
and  a VERA Bradley box filled with this beaut!
Have you ever seen anything like it??
I'm a fan of VERA but have never seen anything so snazzy!
 Look at this interior with a patent fuchsia trim all over.
 It's Topher size; clearly he has good taste in bags.
 Isn't that lattice great?
 It's going to be perfect for my upcoming adventures.
What a great way to kick off my 20s wrap up party!

2 comments:

  1. T-- I haven't gotten a new Vera bag in a while so I was extra excited to see this fun, new pattern!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.