Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pastry Chef

I mentioned my costume dilemma here a few days ago 
and I'm thrilled to say that my costume is done!

I decided to be a PASTRY CHEF this year!
I got fabric, spent some time cutting out lots of circles, and
hot glued my fingers them together to get these tasty treats!
I'm kind of famous for making chocolate chip cookies for my students
so I think they are going to LOVE my costume.

I'm hoping my vision of my dress looking like a cookie sheet comes through...
 Wish I could go trick-or-treating with Chef Hayden & Cupcake Allie since we all go together :)

6 comments:

  1. I love it! It looks great! And since you bake cookies for your kids, it is a perfect costume for you. Very original. They will love it. Looking forward to your class photos. They always come through with some pretty good costumes. Enjoy your day. (^^) Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! That definitely took a lot of time making those cookies! After about a dozen I would have called it quits! Looks dood :) And we wish you could trick or treat with us too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is such a cute idea and so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! You really are the coolest. I love how creative this costume is, I have certainly never seen another one like it!
    -Erin (No Bohns About It)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Over here from the Momfessionals linky party!

    Oh my gosh - this costume is so creative! Your dress tooootally resembles a cookie sheet. Great job, girl!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.