Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hello Key West

We arrived in Key West 
and had several hours to explore the island.
The water was LOVELY; Key West was a super cute place.
We strolled the streets as the main attractions are all very walkable.
We went out on a pier to get a closer look at that bright blue water.
(This is one of my favorite pictures of the whole trip!)
Key West served every kind of key lime concoction imaginable:
coffee, jelly beans, taffy, fudge, pie, shakes, ice cream, hard candies and more.
After enjoying the sites we found a cute little restaurant to get some dessert.
Traditional Key Lime pie for Kevin.
Chocolate covered Key Lime pie on a stick for me!
I can't tell you how delicious this was...
My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
I would like to figure out how to replicate this delish treat.
We went through a shopping area and saw magic tricks, 
bought souvenirs, people watched and got our picture taken with this bird.
I'm not really a bird person so I was really hoping he was as friendly as his owner claimed 
(and that he didn't shat on my shoulder!)
All aboard!  Time to get back on our ship: The Celebrity Millennium. 

3 comments:

  1. That is a great picture of you 2! I'm looking forward to see pics of the cats >^..^< Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! Tune in tomorrow to see some meows. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.