Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tastes Like Fall

A parent of one of my students made me a delicious cake a few weeks ago.
I asked her for the recipe and she happily shared it with me.
I am the dessert lady for Bible Study so I whipped this up the other night.
It really tastes like fall.
 Everyone loved this cake!  
It was really moist and good for several days.
Your house will smell amazing while you are backing this cake.
Tips:
Use more powdered sugar than the recipe calls for in the icing recipe.
Grease and flour your bundt pan really well.
Be careful to swirl cream cheese filling evenly.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I'm making a table full of fall foods for my bible study group next week. I'm thinking about making this. Could I make it the night before or is it better warm and fresh out of the oven?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made it the night before I served it and it was delish. It wasn't warm; just room temp. It was good for several days after too. Time consuming but outstanding!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.