Monday, October 24, 2011

Delish Cinnamon Rolls

My mom makes delicious cinnamon rolls.
I have never had much luck in the arena... until now!
I used Ms. Paula Deen's Recipe and everyone loved them!
They take a couple of hours but I made them the night before 
so we could have them for breakfast the next day.
Rising:
 Fresh out of the oven:
The recipe makes 12
 I used Paula's icing recipe but added a little food coloring
to make little pumpkins out of my cinnamon rolls.
Ice all of them orange first.
Then add a stem to each pumpkin.
I covered them with plastic wrap over night.  
I set the oven to WARM in the morning and stuck them in for 8-10 minutes.
They were perfect and tasted really fresh.
Little kids and big kids all loved these!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this recipe! The dough for this recipe is almost identical to Beth Schoenfeld's crescent roll recipe. I made them twice this last week and was just thinking I wonder how they would taste as cinnamon rolls! Crazy! I may try it too with a few changes.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.