Friday, October 24, 2014

You Can Tell She REALLY Loves Him

My husband made this comment to me 
while I was watching 19 Kids and Counting this week...

You can tell that she REALLY loves him 
just by the way she looks at him.
It's obvious to everyone. 

I could tell that he was being completely serious and I thought that was the nicest compliment.  Michelle Duggar laughs at her husband's silly jokes, smiles at him often, goes along with his ideas and you can tell that they work hard to have a great marriage.  How sweet that a stranger or casual observer could tell how much you loved your spouse just by the way you were looking at them!?!?!

I have never been told that specific compliment, 
but
I'd LOVE for someone to say the same thing about me one day.


Wouldn't it be sweet if your love for your spouse 
was obvious to everyone around you?

4 comments:

  1. I agree that you can tell they really love each other. It's refreshing to see considering they've been married 30 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet of your husband! But, for what it's worth, you do look like you really love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet thought!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that's so sweet he noticed, and wow, she does look at him with adoration! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.