Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Favorite Whitneys

I've seen this challenge going around lately where you are asked to find five pictures where you feel BEAUTIFUL.  Five of your favorite pictures of yourself.  So I did a little digging and found five pictures that I love that always make me smile from the last few years:

1. Mommy Whitney

2. Teacher Whitney
3. Happy Birthday Whitney

4. Notre Dame Fan Whitney

5. Vacation Whitney

I challenge you to find 5 pictures of yourself that you LOVE.  Leave me a link to your blog in the comments, your name on instagram or just do the activity for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. You are such a beauty, Whitney! I love this and will try hard to accept the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.