Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Banana Chocolate Chip Protein Bites

I'm here to check in with my monthly protein bite recipe!  

We have gotten into a good routine of making these a couple times a month.  They're the best breakfast on the go, snack or treat.  We all love them.

I don't know about you, but I almost always have ripe bananas on hand.  I save them for smoothies, muffins and now for these protein bites.

I think this is my #1 favorite protein bite recipe I have shared with you and I've loved all of them.  

This one just feels so fresh, light and yummy!

 


Banana Chocolate Chip Protein Bites

1 c quick cook oats

1/2 c ground flax seed

1/4 c chia seeds (more than usual!)

1 c peanut butter

1/2 c honey

dash of salt 

1 t cinnamon

2 t vanilla

1 mashed banana

1/2 chocolate chips (mini chocolate chips would be great, too)

Mix everything together, refrigerate and then roll into balls.  Keep them refrigerated and covered.  They'll last for at least a week and still taste great.  

These protein bite recipes are really fun to make with your kids.  Fletcher loved mashing the banana and helping me mix.  We take turns and use this as a fun thing to do on the days that Fletcher is home with me.




 

February: Apple Cinnamon & Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bites

January: 10 Ingredient Protein Bites


Would your family enjoy these??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.