Monday, March 15, 2021

7 Last Minute St Patrick's Day Ideas

It's St Patrick's Day week and I've got you covered.  I have several festive ideas to share with you today that you still have plenty of time to make happen this week.  They're all simple, not too time consuming and would be a fun way to celebrate St Patrick's Day with your family or friends.

1 // Shamrock Donuts

Swing through the drive thru at your local donut shop and get some St Patrick's Day donuts.  Our local favorite - Square Donuts - makes clover donuts this time of year.  They sell out quick so plan to do an early morning donut run for your family or co-workers.


2 // Rainbow Treats.

Add rainbow sprinkles and rainbow M&Ms to your favorite treats.  There are also tons of fun rainbow candy - skittles, Air Head bites, twizzler rainbows, gummy bears or rainbow marshmallows.  These Air Head bites are super yummy.  I've got rainbow pancakes on my radar for dinner one night this week.

 


3 // Lucky Charms

Buy a box of Lucky Charms to enjoy this week.

 

4 // Put together a colorful rainbow charcuterie board.

I made this rainbow shaped board last year and am planning another St Pats Day charcuterie dinner this year.



5 // Print Shamrock Doodle Town from Momfessionals.

My kids love coloring these free printable doodle towns.  This one is printed and ready for my kids to do this week.  Go to this link St Patrick's Day Shamrock Doodle Town and download the free set and print.  Super easy.

6 // Pack or plan a rainbow lunch

My kids are having lunches that are extra green and rainbow filled this week.  Potato chips, orange, green gold, rainbow and some fun food picks.  Andes mints are a fun treat for this week.


7 // Wear Green!

My SIL surprised me with this super cute tee over the weekend.  She said she saw it and knew I had to have it.  She's right - I LOVE IT!  I'm going to be wearing it all week long and then again for football season this Fall.


Do you have any fun St Patrick's Day plans for the week??


3 comments:

  1. So fun!! No plans for us to celebrate this year because Ian has a golf match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of the tshirt for ND this fall! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to include the food of my people - potatoes - on St. Patty's Day. Not that I need an extra reason to eat potatoes...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.