Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I really enjoy putting together great outfits each week.
Taking pictures of my outfits each day has helped me 
to wear more of the clothes in my closet 
and not just the same old thing over and over.
I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy this week.
Here's what I wore this week:
1. Silk Floral
Turtleneck - Target
Jeweled earrings & necklace - Limited
Gray Belt - Banana Republic
Silk Skirt - BCBG
Patterned Tights - Macys
Black Lace Ups - Born
 2. Cowboy Take Me Away
Jean Jacket & Brown t - GAP
Peacock Feather earrings - ??
Mustard & lace dress - Marshalls
Studded mustard belt & turquoise tights - Macys
Chunky Amber ring - gift
Ankle boots - Born
 3. Black & Gold 
*Favorite outfit of the week
Wide necked black sweater - Old Navy
Cream turtleneck - GAP
Black, gold & pearl necklace - Forever 21
Gold link necklace - Talbots
Gold diamond pendant necklace - vintage
Black & gold bangle - Macys
Dark Skinny Jeans - Target
Leopard flats - Bandolino

4. Running Errands
Striped cardigan - Forever 21
Gray turtleneck & skinny jeans - Target
Red scarf - Limited
Gray & Gold button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
Gray faux animal print loafers - Macys
 5. Polka Dots
Polka-dotted top - thrifted
Orange ruffley sweater - Banana Republic
Orange Sherbet earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
Green Belt - Gap
Green wool skirt - Thrifted
Brown patterned Tights - Macys
Carmel Mary Janes - old
*My photographer failed to mention that my hair was looking a little cockeyed here :)
6. Safari
Khaki dress - Micheal Kors
Blue turtleneck - Loft
Gold dangly earrings - Charlotte Russe
Brown tights - Macys
Brown tall boots - DSW

See you next week!

2 comments:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.