Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Waffles

I love breakfast and wanted to put a Valentine twist on my breakfast today.
I made my usual recipe on the Bisquick box for waffles.
 I added 4 drops of red food coloring to turn my waffles pink.
 1st attempt: I tried to make them heart shaped in my waffle iron
but it just turned out like a regular round waffle.
 2nd attempt: just dumped a circle of batter in the middle of my waffle iron.
I cut out a slight V in each waffle piece to turn them into hearts.
 Topped with powdered sugar and heart shaped strawberries.
 I also made an XOXO round waffle.
I included mini chocolate chips in the pink waffle for a yummy treat.
 My favorite syrup :)
 Great way to start out the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.