Thursday, February 9, 2012

Oatmeal Muffins

I came across this recipe for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins 
on Pinterest last week and made it for breakfast.

I used the recipe on the link and made a few changes*:
*1 ripe, smashed banana
*1/2 c white flour and 1/2 c wheat flour
 1/2 c milk in oats to soak
 Whisk together sugar & egg
*I reduced the milk from 1c to 3/4 c since I added the banana.
*Should have switched to a spatula sooner
 The recipe makes 12 muffins and I evenly dished them out with a scoop.
 Topped each with a little sprinkle of sugar and a few chocolate chips.
A few extra chocolate chips never hurt anyone :)
 Baked for 16 minutes
 These muffins were yummy!
 Kevin and I both loved these muffins.
They are best right out of the oven.

2 comments:

  1. These look really good even though I'm not a fan of chocolate chips in anything but cookies. Send me one! :) MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love chocolate chips in everything!!! So these look absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing! We loved having you link up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday!" We hope to see you back next Saturday with more fun recipes! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.