Monday, February 6, 2012

I Love You Because...

I have seen several "I love you because..." message boards
on Pinterest lately and wanted to make my own.
 I found an old 8x10 picture frame in the closet
with a picture from several years ago.
Little Maxx is my parent's dog :)
 I used scrapbook letters to spelling out "I love you because..."
Then I cut the raspberry paper to fit the 8x10 size frame.
 I added a few flowers to the frame to complete the look.
 I'm going to change the message every day for the month.
This is my first message:
 I put it in the bathroom so he would see it when he's getting ready in the morning.
It's nice to tell the ones you love
all the reasons why you appreciate them.
We both wrote on it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.